PAPER ART & OTHER WORKS

                     


MOCK-UPS AND PROPS

FOR CERT

Since 2015 I have been member of my city's Community Emergency Response Team (CERT). 

It is a great opportunity  for anyone to learn about disaster preparation and participate in community outreach activities. 

I also volunteer my time and creative skills to my friend's neighborhood CERT group.

This mock-up for "DROP,COVER, AND HOLD ON" earthquake preparation was built with used cardboard boxes, paper, and other used materials.



               


                      

Gas safety demo prop for Tara Hills MM "CERT Disaster Preparedness Fair."
I constructed it with used packaging material, bottle and tube caps, buttons, and paper.


 












PAPER ARTS AND CRAFTS

Paper Folding

I have been experimenting with paper folding. I have been trying different papers to see which ones work better.
It requires a bit of planning and patience, but it is so much fun!
These are some of my first attempts.






































Paper Weaving




©Claudia Randel 2021

"Composition I"



©Claudia Randel 2021

"Composition II"





OTHER PROJECTS

Paper Flowers




This project consisted of making giant flowers for an Alice in Wonderland  themed party.

They were constructed with tissue napkins and tablecloths, paper plates, water bottles, caps, and other used materials.

 





 

 

 

 

  




 

  


                   


  






 






  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAPHIC DESIGN

Hi Everyone!

FINE ARTS: Still Life, Landscape Painting & Drawing